User Name: Password:
PT 5.017
Pages: [1] -
KaBob799
01/03/20 06:29 am - Last edited 06/03/21 02:46 am by KaBob799Filter

Dual Master

Awards:

Group: Admin
Recently I've been doing a developer playthrough of PT on my Dev YouTube Channel and I ran across an easy to fix softlock in PT. Long story short, I'm finally releasing 5.017 to fix that issue. It also has some other patches, most of which were programmed years ago. Download Changelog: Fixed various moves to closer match the sites movedex Changed Hyper Beam back to Normal type Renamed Flash Cannon to Dross Cannon Fixed a glitch with tms/hms and also made it so Pokemon will display "LEARNED" if they already know the tm/hm you are teaching. Renamed Steel type to Metal type Made Russet Pokecenter a little less barren A silly, useless secret feature that I don't even remember because I added it years ago at this point Fixed a glitch where the player would be unable to move or save after respawning from a blackout. Minor dialog tweaks (mostly typo fixes and small lore updates) Added a door that was missing on Ochre Island and spruced up some building interiors

------------
APG
03/06/20 08:12 amFilter - Reply #1

Group: Member
QUOTE: KaBob799
Recently I've been doing a developer playthrough of PT on my Dev YouTube Channel and I ran across an easy to fix softlock in PT. Long story short, I'm finally releasing 5.017 to fix that issue. It also has some other patches, most of which were programmed years ago. Download Changelog: Fixed various moves to closer match the sites movedex Changed Hyper Beam back to Normal type Renamed Flash Cannon to Dross Cannon Fixed a glitch with tms/hms and also made it so Pokemon will display "LEARNED" if they already know the tm/hm you are teaching. Renamed Steel type to Metal type Made Russet Pokecenter a little less barren A silly, useless secret feature that I don't even remember because I added it years ago at this point Fixed a glitch where the player would be unable to move or save after respawning from a blackout. Minor dialog tweaks (mostly typo fixes and small lore updates) Added a door that was missing on Ochre Island and spruced up some building interiors
Nice to see a few updates after such a long time :)
Noxide
03/15/20 11:11 am - Last edited 03/15/20 07:20 pm by NoxideFilter - Reply #2

Enthusiast

Awards:

Pokemon Twilight or Pyco Mundi, or whatever you call it, is one of my favorite games. I don´t really like fakemons, but in this game they are really special, as I followed it from the beginning. Will this project be continued or just the flaws will be corrected?

------------
Image I wish I could catch a shiny Spickle one day...
KaBob799
03/17/20 05:51 amFilter - Reply #3

It will be continued, the bug fix update was just something I did for fun as part of my youtube series.
KaBob799
12/24/20 05:18 amFilter - Reply #4

Update: I used file comparison software to figure out more of the ancient changes I made in 5.017: I added a few items: blackberries, brussel sprout, apples, seaweed and sunglasses. Some of them are available as a possible wild held item but they aren't really anything special and im not even sure if the pokemon that can hold them are available in the wild. I probably mostly just wanted more possible mystery gift items. Also sneekits can sometimes be found holding gift cards but I think gift cards themselves were added in a previous update also for use primarily in mystery gift. I added a new jokey hold item that functions the same as the soothe bell, it's given by a new trainer on one of the routes. This is what I thought might be the secret feature mentioned in the patch notes but it wasn't. The silly secret feature I added was "PT Plays PT" mode which I think is activated using ctrl-alt-y. It's really dumb and doesn't make any attempt to press logical keys, I'm sure given enough centuries it could eventually beat the game. I think it was a funnier idea back when twitch plays pokemon was new, I probably intended to announce it on an april fools day because it's too terrible to be anything else. I added different possible tv show descriptions when examining a tv. I added a very basic form of protection against loading save files with pokemon above level 150 It looks like I was working on adding vhine to the game, I also began adding some new attacks but none of them are obtainable. I also added a "disciplined" nature but it is also unobtainable. So overall nothing too exciting but I'm glad I looked it up for when I finally get around to finishing the dev plays series on youtube.
no_soul
05/27/21 08:32 am - Last edited 05/27/21 08:33 am by no_soulFilter - Reply #5

Awards:

QUOTE: KaBob799
Downloading I get the following issue in developer console: "Mixed Content: The site at '<URL>' was loaded over a secure connection, but the file at '<URL>' was redirected through an insecure connection. This file should be served over HTTPS. This download has been blocked. See <URL> for more details."
KaBob799
06/03/21 02:56 amFilter - Reply #6

Looks like the modern browser idea of security is erroring out silently before the link gets a chance to redirect from http to https. Very stupid design in a world where millions of outdated http links exist. Anyway I changed the link to https so it should work.
Pazaza
05/13/22 06:22 amFilter - Reply #7

Dualer

Awards:

So the game is still being worked on?

------------
WHAAAAA....!!???!
Pages: [1] -